Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
According to article 13 of the code of the D.Lgs. 196/2003, we give you the following information.
We at www.menafueco.studio believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, so all data is collected on a completely anonymous basis.
Purpose of treatment
The data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- Providing access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals/sites connected with this one and to the sending of communications, also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and the companies controlled by it and/or connected and/or Sponsors. .
- eventual cession to third parties of the aforesaid data, always finalized to the realization of campaigns of email marketing and to the shipment of communications of commercial character. .
- Carry out the obligations imposed by laws or regulations .
- Contact management .
Manner of treatment
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- Data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database; .
- Registration and elaboration on paper and/or magnetic support; .
- Organization of the archives in a predominantly automated form, in accordance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code .
All requested data are compulsory.
Rights of the interested party
According to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we would like to inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you .
- to be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing .
- obtain by the owner, without delay: be informed about the nature and purpose of the treatment.
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in intelligible form of such data and their origin, and the logic and purposes upon which the treatment is based; the request may be renewed, subject to the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or other form of personal data concerning you.
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- update, correction or, if interested, integration of existing data . opporvi in whole or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
Vi segnaliamo che il titolare del trattamento ad ogni effetto di legge è:
- MENA FUECO studio di Urselli Ciro Francesco
- P. IVA 03290070733
- Codice Fiscale: RSLCFR92C21E205K
- Via S.Agostino 21
- 74023 - Grottaglie (Italy)
- Tel/Fax: +39 3460893147
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Per esercitare i diritti previsti all'art. 7 del Codice della Privacy ovvero per la cancellazione dei vostri dati dall'archivio, è sufficiente contattarci attraverso uno dei canali messi a disposizione.
Tutti i dati sono protetti attraverso l'uso di antivirus, firewall e protezione attraverso password.
Information for children
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal information from children. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will make every effort to remove that information as soon as possible..